I claim the title of 'German Nostradamus Of Football'! Why? I think I qualified by picking 3 of 4 Heisman finalist and the winner in october and by predicting that Hawaii would remain unbeaten. Just pure luck? We will see! Here are my pre-christmas bowls predictions:
POINSETTIA BOWL
December 20th
Utah vs Navy
Utah was one of the better teams in college football under Urban Meyer, they are still good, but they face the best rushing attack in the country. And Navy is just like the Juggernaut: Nobody can stop the Midshipmen.
Prediction: Navy will win in a high-scoring and exciting game.
NEW ORLEANS BOWL
December 21st
Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic
Can't say much about this bowl. Both teams played a so-and-so season and lost big against big colleges. My favorite in this one is Florida Atlantic. They played a tougher schedule and showed more firepower on offense.
Prediction: Florida Atlantic defeats Memphis in a boring game by more than 10 points.
PAPAJOHNS BOWL
December 22nd
Southern Miss vs. Cincinnati
I have to go with Cincinnati. They played a good season and they nearly upseted West Virginia and South Florida. Southern Miss just played smaller colleges to get a bowl game.
Prediction: Cincinnati will blow out the Golden Eagles.
NEW MEXICO BOWL
December 22nd
Nevada vs. New Mexico
That is a tough one. Both teams played solid this season. But I see Nevada closer to the big colleges than New Mexico. They lost to Boise State and Hawaii by a total of 4 points. And Nevada has got a high-octane offense.
Prediction: All signs point to a high-scoring game with Nevada on the winning side.
LAS VEGAS BOWL
December 22nd
UCLA vs. BYU
To win the MWC you need a damn good football team. BYU is damn good! Please forget the loss in week 2 against UCLA. That won't happen again.
Prediction: BYU will send UCLA to the desert. Warning: Blow-out ahead.
HAWAII BOWL
December 23rd
Boise State vs. East Carolina
This year Hawaii went to a BCS bowl and Boise State will head for the Pacific Ocean. But Boise State is still a BCS caliber team, so I don't see any chance for East Carolina.
Prediction: Boise State will dominate and shipwreck the Pirates.
More bowl predictions after Santa's visit!




