I've been playing fantasy football for several years now. This season I signed up for regular fantasy football (3 teams), pro football pick'em, college football pick'em, salary cap football, survival football and college football bowl pick'em. I'm doing fine so far this season.
Recently I stumbled over sports trading. At first I had no idea what this strange looking website is all about. After reading the FAQ on OneSeason.com I gained insight.
Correct me, if I'm wrong:
Sports trading is like a stock market, but you are not trading stocks or shares, but sports issues or at OneSeason.com : Synthetic Ownership Interest. You invest real money and you can earn real money. This sounds like gambling, but it isn't. Gambling depends on odds and luck. Sports trading is based on principles of the free market, so every capital gain depends on pure trading skills. Check out this player profile behind the symbol FAVR to get the idea behind sports trading.
If you want to try sports trading visit OneSeason.com, because they are offering $10 for new users to start trading.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
One Season - Sports trading is more than just fantasy sports
Posted by
SchanzerX
at
9:35 AM
Labels: fantasy football, sports trading




