NFL icon John Elway invites you to "the DRIVE" on OPEN sports.
OK, what are you talking about?
"The DRIVE" is a contest, which will give you the chance to win daily prizes and a big grand prize.
The daily prizes include autographed memorabilia from NFL legends such as Marcus Allen, Marshall Faulk and of course John Elway. In sum OPEN Sports will give away daily prizes worth over $10,000.
And the grand prize?
How about to tickets for the Big Show in Miami in 2010? Yes, I'm talking about Super Bowl XLIV. I don't know, yet, which teams will play, but I try to prognosticate the pairing: the New England Patriots versus the Detroit Lions. I'm not sure about this, but I sure about the second grand prize: a new car lease from John Elway's Crown Toyota.
How can you participate?
It's a challenge. This is not one of those sign-up-contest. No, you have to be an active user of OPENSports.com. Every time you take part in the social activities of OPEN Sports you will earn yards. The activities include inviting fellows, uploading video clips or photos, creating a blog or commenting on a blog. Once you gain 100 yards you score a touchdown and receive one entry into the daily sweepstakes and grand prize drawing.
By the way, what is OPENSports.com?
A social, fan-focused sports site with a growing fan community.
Find out more about "the DRIVE" and read the official press release





