Friday, September 7, 2007

NFL Opening Night

The Colts beat the Saints with ease. The Indy offense is hot like ever and the defense really impressed me. There were 6-7 defender on every tackle. What a nice performance. One player really stood out yesterday night. I'm not talking about Joseph Addai, who almost gave me a heart-attack on the first play, because I drafted him in the first round in my fantasy football league. And I'm not talking about Peyton, because he is great in almost every game. I don't mean Reggie Wayne neither, altough his two touchdowns helped my fantasy team a lot! The great defensive players Rob Morris and Bob Sanders should be mentioned, but they aren't my personal MVP neither. The one Indianapolis Colts player, that really caught my eye was: Tony Ugoh! The rookie left tackle played outstanding. His speed and agility are impressing. How he blocked Will Smith on the sweeps and stretch plays...amazing. There are not many tackles in the NFL, who can reach-block like Ugoh. In the open field he attacks the linebackers and safeties like a tight end or fullback would. There is always some hype about rookies, but Tony Ugoh is for real!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
ss_blog_claim=426e6a1725db20851cd784a8a2edb607