Friday, September 26, 2008

Patriot's defeat - it's all my fault!

We all witnessed Miami's victory over New England last weekend. The Dolphins pulled out the old Single Wing and embrassed the hell out of the Patriots. (I took this phrase from Vince Lombardi's famous quote:
"What would happen if someone came out with a single-wing offense? It would embarrass the hell out of us."
Here's is some footage of the direct snap plays:


So why is this terrible defeat my fault?

I coach a youth flag football team and last year I put a clip with two of our plays on Youtube. Last week the video was viewed about 80 times and that's a incredible increase because the video was viewed only 880 times in the last 20 months. Maybe Tony Sparano found the clip and thought this could be a good idea?


Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of the Patriots and I didn't want to hurt them with my flag football playbook. So I have to say sorry! My bad!
Maybe Bill Belichick is interested in some of my new flag football plays? Next time I'll email him before I put a clip on Youtube.

(---this post is labeled: NOT SERIOUS!---)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
ss_blog_claim=426e6a1725db20851cd784a8a2edb607