Monday, August 25, 2008

Hard Knocks on HBO - Take a look inside the NFL

I just finished watching the third episode of this season's "Hard Knocks". For those who don't know what I'm talking about: Hard Knocks is a TV show or documentary about the training camp and preseason of a NFL team. This year it's the Dallas Cowboys.
Back in the 90s I was a big Cowboys fan. They got Emmitt, Troy and three Super Bowl titles, but I lost interest when they signed T.O.. How could they, he danced on the star..
Nevertheless the show is great. You get the chance to take a look inside the Dallas Cowboys. And you get to know players, who maybe never will play in the NFL like WR Danny Amendola or RB Keon Lattimore (Ray Lewis' little brother). You find yourself rooting for the underdogs, who desperately trying to make the team roster.

Can't wait for wednesday to see the next episode.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
ss_blog_claim=426e6a1725db20851cd784a8a2edb607