Thursday, August 2, 2007

You need this book for this year's fantasy football season!

Today I ordered this year's edition of "PRO FOOTBALL PROSPECTUS". Aaron Schatz and the guys from www.footballoutsiders.com bring you the best stats and insights about the NFL. I really love the "PRO FOOTBALL PROSPECTUS" books. This book is not just about statistics. The player rankings and the analysis of the teams make this book so valuable. The Footballoutsiders make gutsy predictions, but always with a statistical proof. In the 2006 edition for example they foretold that Shaun Alexander would have a down-year. They stated that 12 out of 14 running backs, who got more than 370 carries in a year, had a bad following season. That's why, during this year's draft, I will pass on Larry Johnson, because he got over 400 carries last year. The preparations for this year's fantasy football season have started. For more informations visit Pro Football Prospectus 2007

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
ss_blog_claim=426e6a1725db20851cd784a8a2edb607